How to change your VillagerHost MInecraft Settings.
- Login to your control panel here.
- Visit the "File Management" tab on the left hand side.
- Click "server.properties".
- Here, you can edit the values to what specific settings you would like your server to run. You can find a detailed table here on what each setting does, and how to set them. Please do not change the Server IP and Port as this will cause your server not to start. If you are unsure on a setting, please do not change it. Contact our support first.
- Once done, click Save.
- Restart the server to apply the changes.